My work is about following each piece and being intuitively
open to an unspoken dialogue that spans a breath of choices and unknown exit
points. My interest in memory is the makings of the complexities of a souvenir.
The moments captured with an object that creates a personal language. For me
being an artist is an act of prosaic looking that feeds
making for heterogeneous artefacts that confront
the real world, curated by movement of life that allows the work to be
witnessed in challenging surroundings. I see my work as an anthology of
objects, each being a unique incomplete tangible question that collects
personal provenance. What stimulates my work and research is the ongoing amassments
of stuff I collect and own. Obsessions happen without acknowledgement and my
inventory shows no boundaries to objects, just an attraction that I find it
hard to explain other than: we find each-other.


Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Accidental Archives

 
Material Thinking


Sometimes, music boxes


No comments:

Post a Comment