My practice is interdisciplinary and generative in results often with intimate sculptures and object installations. I am interested in objects that synergise intimacies with the body and yearn for completeness within absents and separation. I am motivated by the differences within my practice and how works can become questioned and altered by engagement and evoking exploratory understandings.

My research unfolds metaphysical values that converge ideas around the intent of magic on material thinking and speculative folklore. This is a continual investment of interest and development. These values are exposed, compressed and fabulised within working methodologies that collectively pull together transitionary states, and confessions of experience.




Monday 7 March 2011

second star

This year I have set myself a challenge, to transcribe abstract and distorted images and text into a book. This collection of fragments is the result of frantic documentation of a sequential dream over the past 2years.

I have the title already it will be know as “Second Star”, looking and reviewing the information I have so far it promises to be a distorted creative combustion of broken written words and images brimmed with personal energy.
The book will hopefully inspire new work of jewellery and objects so I best make a start on project SECOND STAR……

No comments:

Post a Comment